ELA Training Services
2nd Floor, The Mille
1000 Great West Road
Our programmes are funded through Stroud College or Qube Learning and part financed by the European Social Fund
For all ELA administrative and other enquiries please contact email@example.com
We can start students and Apprentices at any time during the year so no waiting until next September! You just have to have completed year 11 at school. To get started we ask you to fill out an application form and either email it into us or post it in. You can also upload it directly to us below.
The Apprentice Journey
1. Fill out an application form (you can download one above) and send it in by email or through the upload box above (our email is firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. We will review your application and invite you for an interview
3. Attend an interview at our centre where we will give Information, Advice and Guidance and see what type of position may be suitable.
4. We will help you apply for suitable vacancies at employers
5. Attend interview at potential employer
6. If successful the employer will offer you a position and give you a contract of employment (if not we will get feedback and recommend other employers)
7. Once employed we will agree a Learning Agreement, Apprenticeship Agreement and you'll come into centre for an induction.
8.You'll start work at your employer and attend the Academy on day release and get started on your qualifications!